Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bree El Davis

Self portraits have always been favorites of mine to experience. When you're an artist you are able to depict art exactly how you envision it, right? Well, I've figured that's just one of those "easier said than done" type of things; especially with a camera. I mean, I've tried it. Running back and forth from behind the camera to a focused spot and getting the exact image you hope for isn't all that easy. Unless you have one of those camera remote controls (I think I've been fooled up until this point). LOL. Well, either way Bree does it with ease.




This is a girl who doesn't wait for crosswalks, and lives by the statement, "The weather cannot tell me how to dress". She's spontaneous and full of life and excitement. These adjectives scream from her work. Aside from that, I just think she's pretty damn cool. Check her outttt- - >Bree El Photography

|☮&♥|

No comments: