Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Like My Work? Support!

I cannot believe I have failed to mention to you lovely people that I have a support page on Facebook for my modeling work (I hate to use the term "fan"). I like to call people who admire my work, supporters; because at the end of the day that is what you do. Support. I understand some of you may not own a FB page, however you can still view all it has to offer. On the page, you get updates regularly on what I am up to as far as shoots, videos, fashion shows and events. Of course pictures are there to view, only 36 albums full! ; ) Hahahaha.

You will definitely see my growth as a model because I have left the photos from the early shoots up for viewing. I am working to make my page more interactive with new ideas and concepts to share with you. So I have made a video section for tips, discussions and live updates for a more personal feel. I guess people really like to JUST look at models and not talk. Bhahahaha. I want to hear more from you besides comments on the pictures is all I am trying to say. (=

Please do not hesitate to post, share and talk about my work with your peers, ya never know who is listening and/or watching. Y'all know I wouldn't mind being a WORKING, PROFESSIONAL model signed to n great agency. Just don't forget to credit where you found it and who all was involved in that particular photo shoot. DON'T forget to credit the photographer, especially. That info is available under the picture you choose to use or in the album name itself.

Without further babbling, here is the key to my support page, see you there!

|☮&♥|

No comments: