Thursday, December 9, 2010

Artist Ham? Earns 'Bragging Rights'.

I've gotten the chance to network with AWESOME artists of all mediums and genres around RVA. About a year ago (my memory is gross) I  was introduced to 'Ham?' (architect/visual artist/muralist) online by a known promoter on Facebook. I admired his work from afar in the beginning. Who would have though I'd be in charge of a' Mural Art' class for children with him here today? Wow. The mural in this video is one of the reasons I took an immediate notice to him in the first place.You will too.


My controversial comment "If you're not making this much noise in RVA, then "bragging rights" don't belong to you, artists" is all I can say about this man. Brilliance at it's best, HAM?.

For more info about HAM? and his work, visit http://www.whosham.com/
Don't forget to check out the installation by HAM? inspired by me- a muse and the BP oil spill. 

|☮&♥|

No comments: